Thursday, June 19, 2008

1/12/2007 一支独SHOW----
well, I will neva ferget this day in my life. Althought had been past for abt 6mths. But I would lyk to share this. This is the day where MR. LUO ZHIXIANG had his only first concert in sg. OMG !!! I really had a great and fun time. The concert show for abt 3hrs. Aft that, me , jiahui & biru went to airport ton. Then its ard 2plus in the morning, we went to mac kill time. Biru slp at there. As for me & jiahuii. I can seeher face and expression she canort tahan alrd. But she still continue listen my craps. Hahas ~ then ard 7am. Luo zhixiang reached airport abt to take flight go back to his home sweet home, Taiwan. And eu noe what ? he ji shuai yi xia lo. He wear yellow checket shirt, foundation thick thick, style hair and just his shades nia. Omg ~! Can fly to the sky. Lols. Here are some pic taken last yr wen I see him those few mths wen he came sg fer his auto &
concert. Now what I can say is that, I MISS HIM ALOT ! COME SG OFTEN ! Last, this msg I wan tell to jiahui. If she got see. Hais. Jiahuii ! eu dunwan tok to me la. Bian xin bi bian magic fast. GO AWAY ! but hope this memory eu will put inside ur heart foreva. Who knows one day. Eu suddenly tell me, hey yiqian eu noe what, I…. hope to hear ur gud news soon ! 罗志祥万岁

**NOTE : DUN TRY TO COP THOE PIC UH ! enjoys.

SHOW ON STAGE !
S.H.O.W

singapore indoor <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home