Wednesday, June 18, 2008

13/6 mediacorp ----
today went mdc wib shiwei, Elaine & jasmine. We went there to see wei wo du zun. I can say that today is not our day. All of us missed those we wanted to see. Liangyi and germaine. BUTTTTT I saw clement. Hohoho ~ clement wear the fake specs dam cute. Okie. Then I went home go xindongwang kill time. then I found this two interesting link. Share with eu all . Dam funny and cute. Feel free can go watch. Hahas ~
http://video2.channelnewsasia.com/cnavideos/chineseplayer.asp?skin=Player1.swf&player=chineseplayer.swf&filename=xin_060408_urto_calebclement2.flv ( part 1 )
http://video2.channelnewsasia.com/cnavideos/chineseplayer.asp?skin=Player1.swf&player=chineseplayer.swf&filename=xin_040608_urto_clementcaleb.flv ( part 2 )
some pic tok v long. No chance share out. Sho enjoys.

liangyi ~ liangyi ~ LOL


LOL :)


me & elaine. one and only first pic

me and liangyi


omg ! fang da tong specs.

me and yuanshuai
she ji rich yi xia. stage cap and shirt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home