Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LOLIPOP IN SG

12/6. ok ! This day what I can say that is got shuay & lucky. Lets say shuay things first. i and jiahui mit 8.30pm to Clarke quay. reach clake quay we lyk two crazy women spent abt 2hrs finding the lunar. And the weather is hot some more. Once we reach there OMG the queue there is ji duo ren yi xia. Ok. Nvm . then something happened. someone put us aeroplane. Make us ‘ nearly’ cant see bang bang tang ! but this had alrd over so I dun wish to say it any more. Then, the lucky part came. All must thanks to huiyin help us managed to see bang bang tang. We go bought the entrance tic for $$8 ! and the exciting part came !! OMG ~! The way bang bang tang dance is shuai dao ~~ duno what to say. After the whole event, I went to mit shiwei they all. They say got surprised for me. Thanks uh ! it’s a really big surprise ! then I frm marnia bay keep nag wib dem to ard cck. Anw thanks for lending me ur ears uh. Hahas ~ esp shiqi. I keep nag xiaojie to her. Hahas ~ but I didn’t mend it. Cus XIAOJIE REALLY DAM KE AII !!!!!! after that have dinner wib shiqi at lot 1 then back home. Here are some pic taken at the event. ENJOY :) oh ya ! last, thanks for the presents eu all gave me. TOUCH !

` YIQIAN

* NOTE : DUN TRY TO COP UH !

XIAOJIE !!!!!!!
i think they at least got 90% look the same. hohoho ~ 毛弟
group foto. omg ! they ji cute yi xia
BANG BANG TANG ! xiaojie xD
ao quan , ahwei , wangzi & xiaoyu haf. LOL
xiaoyu & xiaojie ( not looking -__-" ) hohoho ~ XIAOJIE AGAIN !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home