Friday, June 20, 2008

Today is the last day of june holi. Hais. 1 month jus gone so fast. Sch gonna reopen. And n lvl coming nearer and nearer. Do a quick recap for my dis holi. Most time spend on shows, outside and com bahs. Hahas ~ oh ya ! most impt. I had do a new blog. Wahahas ~ pull study topic back. actually I dun really lyk to say. Cus it will spoil my whole happy mood. But jus duno why must say. I have fear hearing STUDY dis word. Must K books le. No matter what now study come first. NO MORE YALUN & LUOZHIXIANG ! shows ?? er. One week one time shld b okay. hey friends do study hard and work hard fer this few mths. Aft that we can play lyk hell. NOBODY CAN STOP ME !!!! Hohohos ~ work hard tgt then ! Read finish my post, do feel free tag beside and help yiqian jiayou yi xia ba ! JIAYOU xD that’s all for today ! tmr will b a tiring day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home