Tuesday, July 22, 2008

today having my chinese n lvl oral at school. to me, the passage i read one word wrongly. -__- then as for the conversation i feel that chinese is more difficult than eng. is abt shopping centre, the attitude of the waiter and some more. but i forget alrd. i still rmb the invigilator ask me one ques, then i not even answering the ques. she lyk asking me apple ques then i gave her pear ans. LOL. overall, i feel that the oral okie lo. after that, i 5pm reached home standard watch my bai fen bai. everytime i watch, it makes me feel very happy. hahas ~ i watched 羅志祥歌唱大. omg ! and eu noe what. first time i saw 小鬼 dam dam fcuking shuai. he sang 3 in 1 song. zhen ming tian nu, jing wu men & yi zhi du xiu. at last, he won the compititon. after watched his performance i really feel that he grow up alot. last tyme still at his chay la chay la dance, and NOW he is lyk a professinal dancer. one day i'm sure you will have your own album and this isn't you wish for it. i have post the video up. those who are interested can go see how big improvement xiaogui had managed to do it. XIAOGUI JIAYOU !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home