Thursday, July 10, 2008

english oral part 2. that's right ! i had finished my english n lvl oral exam. its lyk FINALLY ! woohoos ~hm. ytd the oral to me jiu okie lo. not quite difficult and not quite easy. so so ! hope can get great marks la. the topic is all abt food. then, the picture discussion is abt a kitchen. okie ! this two days no sch. bcus of that stopid e- learning. make me today woke up 8am in the morning !!!!! i can say the e-learning is useless. duno which retart go think of this idea. stay at home use com do hmwk. but oso is gud la, no sch for us. hahas. this few days bascially stay at home slack, watch show. never study at all. hmwk oso lazy do. i is lyk recently having my dec holiday. NO ! NO HOLI FOR ME NOW ! my prelims & n lvl are at the corner. i will be having my prelim first paper at 7/8. and is just less than 1mth. omg ! pls buck up LOWYIQIAN !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home