Monday, July 28, 2008

happened quite alot of thing today in sch.
firstly, is the stupid CE lesson
have what interview exam
need to wear formal, so troublesome
walau ! make me no face see ppl.
but all thanks yuzhen=xiangzhen (LOL )
lend me her formal "delifrance " clothes. hahas
thanks alot la ! and i really hate my CE teacher
she simply sucks !!! just have alot of comment to her.
then, i have a gud news to annouced to the whole world
i FINALLY finished my D&T artefact. woohoos ~ applause**
but now still left with the presentation board and journal
hurhur ~ how i wish faster get rid of it
will upload my artefact pic.
but i feel that got abit look lyk bird nest -.-
then aft sch went gym with kaiying.
reached home abt 3plus and here comes to my 篮球火wahahahs ~ what i can say is that the show simply rocks !
ILOVE 元大鹰 !!!!!!!
last friday went to yvonne's condo again.
we went there swimming, play volleyball & badminton.
quite funny at there la.
i really must praise myself for being so clever
me & kang at toliet play volleyball.
can you image it ??? we play dao dam funny
ard 9pm reached home watch the volleyball show
dam tired **took some pictures at there. enjoy.
omg ! stage shirt leh ! but is **** -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home