Sunday, July 27, 2008

today woke up 8 in the morning for tuition -.-
after that asked jiahuii whether want to meet up
as quite a long time never contact and see her
we went bp plaza bought my d & t stuff
then we went mac slack, talk, discuss smthg.
i lyk doing business.
one talked on the fone, one msg
until my fone low batt. LOL
abt 2plus reached home, eat lunch
chiong my d & t. hais.
i jus duno when i can finish it.
like it jus wont finish at all.
and look at the time now.
left a few mins to 930pm
篮球火 is abt to show. wahahhas.
but is in taiwan. -__-
nvm. tmr afternoon nobody can stop me go home watch
YUAN DA YING ! I COMING !!!!!

TO EVERYONE : anw, i gonna sell my chan ku wu tai dvd asap. it include a A4 file wib 3 concert pictures and of cause the xiao jun dan dvd. those who are interested to buy. do tag at my tagboard. thanks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home