Sunday, July 6, 2008

ytd before went to mit kang & pingshi, smthg dam sad happened at my hse. those who got came to my hse before shld know my living room is lyk qianhu fishfarm. LOL. thanks to my act smart father uh ! he duno go put what chemical inside the tank cause all the fishes dead within haf a day. ji ke lian yi sia. pls call 999 if you sees this murderer. LOL. to all my beloved fishes in the sky, i will miss you. at least you stayed at our hse for abt 6mths. after that we went to coolzone and paid deposit for my 残酷舞台 dvd. it cost me $$35. ji ***** xia xia. i tink v carefully in the end i still buy. wei le luo zhi xiang all is worth it ! then, we went to shiqi & kass birthday party. both me and kang dam joker.she is wearing her 10cm high heels. then she suggested want to have a run competiton. i said steady la ! i wont lose to you. when we abt start to run, my slippers flew off. is lyk i m at the front, then my slippers is at the back. -__- wth ~~ we all laugh lyk hell. althought there is laughter, we oso have tears. shiwei lost her orange xuan ren keychain. it is her friend gave it to her. she lost it at teck whye. if anybody saw this keychain call 999. hais. and heard that someone nearly cried at shiqi house. not convenince to say out the name la. ya. this is what happened ytd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home