Saturday, August 16, 2008

I think its time for me to update my blog.
Start to grow spiderweb uh. LOL
Recently busy prepare for prelims, no time use com
So quite a lot of thing for me to post uh. Ok
Firstly, I wants to tell the whole world that I had finished for my d&t
The artefact, presentation board and journel
Yes ! which is everything
spend my national day stay at home chiong. FINALLY !
below are my cute artefact – flowerpots holder
completed artefact 2 in 1dun you think that when i upside down it, it turn in a bird nest. LOL


Tuesday had my eng paper 1 and 2
Paper 1 I felt alright, whereas for paper 2 is kns
The paper is ji difficult. Dun wish to say how difficult it is.
Then, Wednesday xiangzhen acc me go polyclinic
Is ji shuay yi xia
First time during prelims sick
Hope n lvl wont b that shuay
Go in, all doctor said those standard words, ard 30sec came out
Still pay $4 plus for consultation fees
Wth ! very fast for doctor earn $$ uh
Next time I also want b doctor. LOL
And I oso realise polyclinic receipt is in A4 size
You bi yao sho kau zhang ma ? polyclinic is jus killing the trees
Mc also haf of the A4 size. I m sorry, cant blame
first time to polyclinic. I noe is xia shuay okie !?
then ytd after having my physics paper
went to my grandma hse
stay at her hse watched table tennis Olympic
Singapore VS Korea
this indeed a good news to share
They managed to beat korea and went to final
CONGRATES TO THEM ! **APPLAUS !!!
They really done a great job, made Singapore feel proud
No matter whether they win or lose in final, they at least can get a sliver medal
And a some of cash. wah. rich uh.
Do catch their final tmr, live on channel u, 730pm
Stay home watch tv, give your moral support to them !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home