Monday, August 18, 2008

Last night the table tennis match was very ugly to watch
Score 0 to 3. lost to china. Lost dam badly
China dam jian. One attack right side, one attack left side.
Wah piang ! who can catch the ball sia. Not only this
All first round let spore win. Put water
Then continuously standard 2nd, 3rd &4th round like one bull litat
But its alright la. They really did their very best
As china was too strong
Their attack was fast and accurate
Waited for 48yrs. FINALLY UH ! sliver medal
Last yiqian mus give a big **CLAPS for them. Hahas
After watching the Olympic, received 1 of shiwei’s msg
She said wangnan, who is 1 mem from the table tennis
Is wangying( my classmates ) tongxiang sister
Hahahas ~ ji funny y ixia. Bad man you tohshiwei !
Yes ! finally ended my last paper for prelims
Hais. Today the history paper gone case man
I only got heard before pacific ocean. Never heard of asia pacific ??? LOL
After sch went yewtee mac eat breakfast wif frens
Then home. Of cus every Monday as usual my lan jiu huo
This is a MUST ! SHUAI YING YANGGGG ! MY BELOVED SHOW J
At abt 2plus. Went lot 1 to watch “十二莲花 “ wif my mum
The story was no meaning but quite touching
Got touch dao me okie !? alright tmr no sch
Stay home chiong chiong chiong. Steady uh ! I M BACK FOR MY SHOWS AGAIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home