Thursday, August 28, 2008

Olympics has ended, reached home the first things switch on the tv feeling had gone
Goanna wait until the next four years. 2012. can rot.
Today in sch waste our two periods slack
Becus of the stopid rain make us unable to play badminton
I have waited this day dam long, in the end……. Wtf !
Got back all my prelim results accept for history
Quite disappoint wif my english & maths.
Everyone shld know, in order manage to go sec 5
must pass english plus 3 subjects below 10 points
one of it I at least aim a B3 for my maths
and now I guess I have difficulties to pass both of the subject
what happen to me ? prelims over, and n lvl getting nearer and nearer
which is exactly 6 days to it.
back to normal again. No more shows and video
last few days when my tcher explain briefly how nxt week the paper will look like
is totally different frm prelim paper
I tend to worry what m I goanna to do if I get the paper
All the essays that learn until crazy have all thrown into the dustbin
Hais. no matter what, nxt wk I will do my very best
For what I have learn all dumb inside the paper
Must not disappoint all my love ones
Last but not least, today is his birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RENFU !
TEO KANGKANG ! study hard and chiong for your 7 points
I WAN GO TAIWAN LA !!!!!
this is what shiwei and wanzhen done to my fullscap. nthg better to do uh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home