Sunday, August 24, 2008

Within one day, li jiawei lose her 2 matches
Is alright in the morning she lose her semi- final
But at night she even lose her bronze medal
Hais. feel quite sad for her
Is like jus that one step to it
But what can we do, what had happened, it alrd happened
We rewind the time
Jus wish this is not her last year participate olympics
Hope that the next four years still able to see her on tv again !
JIAYOU LA ! yiqian jin sheng shang will support you ~
went cine shopping wif shiwei, reb, jer & shiqi
ytd was not a good day for shopping
almost the whole day keep raining cats and dogs
then at night went to Adeline bday
if I m not wrong, I think she is drunk
she kept us ppl to dance wif her
the whole process I can say is dam funny
I and kang sit at there keep laughing, elaine brother(Justin) more sucks
He even took out his fone and video
Sang finish bday song to her, I and shiqi rush back home
Last before end my post wanna wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADONG !
That’s all for today !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home