Monday, September 15, 2008

Actually planned to celebrate lantern festival wif Elaine and other guys
had prepared everything and was about to leave the hse
unfortunately it rain
I was dam du lan okay !!!!????
I then dunwan lantern festival rot at home
Lantern festival one year celebrate once
hope the rain faster stop so we can quickly go out play
eventually the rain rain more heavily
so we had no choice to cancel the whole plan
who know’s ! ard 7plus the rain stop
ky called whether want go play candles at cck park wif Celestine they all
then I say okay lo !
so went to join them
went there slack, talk, laugh, play candles
took Celestine lantern played
it had being dam long since last I took lantern
that moment reminds me of my young
reached home ard 11plus
will update photos again !
cause all the photos are not with me

Saturday had a family gathering
Went to mount fabour ate steamboat
Early celebrate lantern festival uh
What I can say that their food there is heaven food.
Dam nice ! Especially their soup !
Have chance really must go and try it !
Woke up 830am to watch my lan qiu huo and hei tang
Pon sch today. Oopps ! shh ! One yr one time uh
Later meet ky to bugis shopping. Woohoos ~
as if n lvl is over litat. Hahas
SHOPPING TIME !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home