Friday, September 5, 2008

Woohoos ~ first part of the n lvl examination finished ytd
This means that my shows are backed. Hohoho
Today chiong shows the whole day. Wah. Ji shuang yi sia
let me slack for this week and I’m back to my books again. -.- sians
Went to watch movie wif kaiying at causeway
We watch the “ liu xing hua yuan” japan version
Duno what’s is the title called
Overall, the show is nice la. Very sweet** worth it to watch
Then in the middle of the show,
the idiot yangkaiying go scared me. She very xing zhai le huo lo
kept laugh and move the cinema seats till the show end. Sarker her !
to all kaiying friends, better dun watch movie wif her
I bet you will suffer heart attack
cause you will neva know when she will scared you while watch the movie
anw luozhixiang, can you pls update your blog
whether is jus one sentence or word
also can make me happy
I abt to rot liaos. dun same as yalun leh, 6mths blog 1 time.
miss your blog la **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home