Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday at dnt lesson, happened one funny thing
The story is like this…
Due to our teacher never come, so we had three free period
At the first two period, sleep and talk in class
Up till the three period, which is the main point of this story
I suggested to the relief teacher why don’t we go library
Then the teacher say okay !
When we on the way to library, one of my classmate, darius accidentally step and spoil the teacher slipper
Make the teacher ji dao du lan
Okay. Nvm. She go staff room change shoes
After that, she went to library and find us
Everyone was sitting tgt at a round table
i was about to start my essay ,then saw all my paper are in a mess
so I packed nicely and my hands are holding onto a ballpoint pen which the cap is being remove
then the teacher came and stood beside me
she turned and the ink drew until her pants
plus she is wearing white pants
I looked at it and ji dao laugh out
At first everyone duno, I go spread until I guess whole class know
Accept the teacher. Quite pity her la
She indeed very shuay. Within that one period two unfortunate things happened
Plus she is a relief teacher somemore
I think isit my fault ? if I never suggest go library, all this oso would not happened
Hope when she wash her clothes she duno there’s ink on her pants. OPPS !
after came back frm dnt lesson, I felt very cold all the way
went home took temperature 38.75
omg ! I fever. Before slp took one panadol
and the happy thing is that I m alright now
woohoos ! first time in my life
fully recover within haf day. Lucky right ? hahas
Recently addicted to cai min you song
Especially his 台北21℃
Is dam fcuking nice okay !?
Kaiying shld understand. I almost everyday nag into her ears. LOL
I think that he is very talented
Know how to play violin, paino, dance so so, vocal rocks, young and cute
Walau ! this kind of person go where find sia
In Taiwan lo. Okie. Not funny !
AND CAI MIN YOU REALLY LOOK LYK HANN JIANG !!!!!!
Tmr is tohtohSBQ bday. Going east coast cele wif her
At here wish her a HAPPY EARLY BDAY LA ! ILOVERHER !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home