Thursday, October 23, 2008


This few days will be busy because of job
so pls bear with it. Once I free, I will blog.
come on man ! let's have fun ! today is the last day of school.
fucking textbook and worksheet are ready to be burn
wahahas ~ holiday i coming !
but i'm sure i will miss my school
Okay ! can say almost everyday hangout with yuzhen.
Because of finding job and..
Yes ! I had found a job for myself. Which is john little.
Their people they are friendly. Better than my first job -.-
Dun wish to say that anymore !
The job there are quite simple la. But just that have to stand for long hours
First day went to do, oh my goodness !
my whole body was pain like hell.
Dear readers ! do you still rmb I said I m going to publish album ?
Hohoho ~ I had attend for the whole course.
Overall the course was interesting . Especially the day we went to studio and record our voice.
We went to li wei song studio. (joking ) LOL
Had lots of laughter at there. Not bad la. Is our first experience
But the outcome was terrible. I guess when the disc sell out to the market

We will 走下坡
Took some pictures at there. Will post up again once I get the pictures.
And guess what ? tmr I have to wake up early to work. Sians.
Lack of money, this is what I must do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home