Friday, October 3, 2008




yes ! most of the paper are finished
now left with D&T paper and I gonna keep on
SLACK SLACK SLACK. Hohohoh
recently busy prepare for exam, so no time update.
Will post what I m doing this few days
Okay ! Last Friday we had our Graduation Day !
The graduation day is alright la
Everyone were just crazy taking pictures with their classmates
Including me. Hahas ~
Then aft sch went to kaiying hse
Initially our plan was study
In the end we are not studying and is had women talk.
spent ard 5hrs keep talking and talking
then we are hungry so she cooked Maggie mee
she kept praise her Maggie mee very nice
although her Maggie mee is not bad but the soup is…
you imagine she pour all the m.s.g in. wth ! litat who dare to drink
then she kept nag say I am weird, the m.s.g never put all
then you drink water uh. LOL
ya. I always eat Maggie mee is not drink soup, is water can !? LOL
Kaiying and I was planning end of this year go Taiwan
We even at her hse discuss what to wear, where to go and everything
We were carrying full of happiness to there
But thanks to my parents uh, ruin the whole plan
The story is long. Dun wish to say it here
Wanna tell kaiying, we dunhave fate to Taiwan
Tuesday,After history extra lesson shiwei and i went to Rebecca hse
What I can say is that Rebecca I miss your PSP
Especially your bombmer man. Hahas ~ nxt time I wan go your hse la !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home