Sunday, November 16, 2008

can you spot the difference ? LOL
After all the waiting and early wake up
Just to see him one eye
And now I am satisfied ! hohoho
Thanks for xiangzhen(yuzhen) de acc
Er. I guess some of them wonder why I call yuzhen become xiangzhen
The story is like this…….once upon a time, kang think that yuzhen look like the er zuo ju zhi wen de actress, yuan xiangqing

Kang say : ah bo I take your yuzhen de yu + xiangqing de qing = yuqing
So next time I call you yuqing then
Yiqian say : eeeeee ! yuqing where got nice.
I prefer xiangqing de xiang + yuzhen de zhen = xiangzhen nicer

So from that day I keep call her xiangzhen till now. Creative ba. LOL
Tmr goanna go for our 3days 2 night class chalet.
Because of this chalet it cause lots of unhappiness
But nvm its over, let us relax and hav fun tmr
Will update once I m back !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home