Tuesday, November 11, 2008



main focus right pictures is not me. is the person behind me. LOL


I hate the weather yesterday
Keep raining. But I still go out. LOL
Went pool with my tuition friend
It is my first time to there.
I know is sua ku. Don’t laugh okay !*
Saw the boys played. Not bad. Then its my turn to try
Try awhile. Give up please. My hands are very suan.
I’m not suitable with this game
So I watched them played better
After game, bus down to cine eat sakae
At first we very kia su. kept order and take our food
Eat and eat, chat and chat, laugh and laugh
End up, everyone stomache were full like hell
Seat at koufu, discussing where to go after that
Minutes passed. They finally have a conclusion. Which is go home -.-
So I went to find shiqi at her work place there
Waited for her finish her work then we home tgt.
See I so good wait for her. This kind of friend go where find.
But actually I want her acc me la. Hahas.
On the way home saw weekeat. Omg ! long time no see him
And he got fat la. Abit. Everyone don’t worry ! I can be witness
Crap with him and his cousin. Keep say bra and kotex. Omg ! xia shuay
Reached home, receive my daughter msg
Hohohos ~ I finally can go out with her
She is free now ! miss those days we go out tgt
Especially the ninja movie -.-
but sad thing is she no money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home