Tuesday, December 9, 2008

As usual work and work for the past few days.
Start to miss my shopping days. Nvm.
Once I get my pay, wahahas chiong clothes for me man !
Okay. The customers really treat our wrapping service as a information counter
Some weird customer will come to your booth and ask you
Excuse me ! Do you know where the POSB is ?
Do you have any idea here have foodcourt(and must have aircon. *HC! )
Er. Where is KFC uh ?
They will come and ask you those stopid questions not related to your job. LOL
Next time I must write a big poster there stated
WRAPPING SERVICE IS OVER HERE !
And hey guys know what ? look at today’s date
Omg ! release of n lvl result is getting nearer and nearer
It will depend on which pathway you going to
No matter what the outcome is good or bad
Just wanna say, please think twice before do decision
To all god, bo pi my beloved friends and i will have a happy day
Watch MIT, oh my goodness !
I just can say that guigui I very jealous of you okay !?
You are simply go fortunate can!
How I wish I am tian mo xin. LOL
Okay. Yiqian stop dream on pls*
(those people who watc M.I.T should know what I mean.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home