Friday, December 26, 2008

one and only
I wish you a merry Christmas !
I wish you a merry Christmas !
I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! LOL
Woohooos ~ may everyone dream come true
*NOTE: remember to hang up your socks
who know’s santa claus falls down from the chimney give you present. Hahas

Christmas eve went ut rebon with rebecca
spent me $90. omg ! I am broke now !
I WANT MY HAIR GROW FASTER NOW !!!!
End of work le. Woohoos ~
And its shopping time !
Hey girls ! you should know what to do yah. * BIGBIGhints. Hahas
movie, shopping, kbox is waiting for me !!!
Just now went bp plaza dinner with my parents
Biru called, asked whether I 潮男正传 buying bo ?
the minute I hang up the fone with biru saw one guy just bought two of 潮男正传
my eye big big. nvm
Then suddenly his fone rang. Ringtone is ‘ 当我们宅一块 ’( one of his 5th album song )
Omg ! I ji tao stare at him, turn back laugh with my teeth come out
But is silent mode la. If not ppl tot I siao uh. LOL
That’s right ! today luozhixiang 6th album is out ! woohoos :(((

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home