Sunday, December 21, 2008

Release of n lvl result is out !
i am happy for it. i got 8pts.
cheer for me (: woohoos
glad that most of my friends and classmates get promoted
Youguys had did a great job.
Let’s us next year continue work hard and chiong tgt alright !:)
As for those who cant make it
Dun be sad okay ? choose a good course for yourself
And work hard to it
Just wanna say although we didn’t knew very long
Some for 2yrs or even longer 4yrs
I still appreciate you, my this classmates
Because of you guys, make yiqian life not lonely
And is full of happiness and laughter
Hope we still can smile to each other and call names out when we are on the street one day.
Last, this msg is for my dearest ‘lame’ friend
Although we just knew each other for 2yrs
You really gave me lots f unexpected things
First day of school, thought that you were those nurd nurd quiet student
BUT I realise I am wrong
Keep telling me lame jokes, doing lame stunds
and you were happily laugh all the way
I guess this is who you are.
Continue to stay like this alright.
Once for all, thanks for being my friend !
And I’m sure you will last long with your ‘cousin’
Cause I will be looking forward to attend both of your wedding.
Opps ! hahas. Okay la. Friends forever xD
( hope she sees this )
* He just left me
I MISS MY OO7 !

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home