Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunday went chinatown wif my parents
Have a early new year shopping uh
after dinner went to eat tong shui
I pick one of their dessert called 花果山
(which is known as sun wu kong house ) LOL
their desserts there are dam nice !
reach home ard 9plus
.
.
.
.
.
ytd headed down to town with ky
it’s been ages seen I last went there
walked quite a couples of streets until my legs went sore
ky ! I promise I will train hard and do louder than you. Better watch out !
today went to watch twilight with reb at causeway point
overall the story not bad. Is recommend to watch
Edward cullen is fucking hot !
espcially his that sexy mouth !
omg ! how I wish I got a vampire bf bring me go climb trees. LOL
that is very cool !
but if really happen to have vampire, I guess the world will not have peace. haha
oh ya ! and i gave reb a new nickname.
i guess she will love it alot
V.A.M.P.I.R.E
LOL.
finally have my shopping and movie
now left with kbox
am I still able to go sing k before sch reopen ? *BIGhints



tada ! the tasty sun wu kong hse

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home