Saturday, December 6, 2008


Yeah ! I am off today !
It indeed quite tiring for the past 4 days
Currently, the job quite slack la (better than my first job )
Just that need to fold and wrap hundreds pieces of wrapping paper within one day
Fold till lots of paper cut on my fingers
At there I also knew one college
her name is funny
her surname is chen call liping
read her full name tgt and I guess you guys should know. Laugh*
okay. First day of work is kinda shuay
I lost my slide card. Wtf*
The purpose of the slide card is locate the time you start and end work
Even employee are given a punchcard and a slide card
Just in case one of the machine are spoil
Now, I have lost the slide card,
Just pray hard hope the punchcard machine does not spoil.
If not I cant take my pay
Furthermore, a certain amt is to be pay for the card once is lost
Heard the manager said the fine cost ard $5-$10
Omg ! is equal to my 1-2hrs pay. Hais.
But what can I do, now the card is alrd disappear
.
.
.
.
.
Monday shiwei and reb came to look for me at my work place
I guess they should be miss me so much so come and look for me
Hahas. Since our ‘class’ chalet we have not meet up
Okay la. I also miss you guys
Wednesday off, stay at home rot
Standard eat, sleep, watch show
At ard 830pm went to meet teo kangkang
Yes ! finally meet her up before she fly
Went to lamsoon slack
Chatted and laughed alots
girl ! do tkcare of yourself okay ? misses**
Ytd finally jiahui work shift is same as me
She came early to find me and pretend as a customer
then I went to find her pretend as I m the customer. Lol
we don’t dare to talk a lot
scared the manager will scold
after work meet jiahui and singyin wnet to blk302 and had our supper
reach home ard 11plus
tmr have to work again. Sians. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home