Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HEY EVERYONE ~
HAPPY MOO YEAR !!!
BET THAT YOU GUYS GOT A LOT OF ANG BAO RIGHT ? haha
next… shiwei listen carefully !
I FINALLY BOUGHT MY NEW YEAR DRESS !!!
it cost me 50 bucks. Wt*
is ji “ cheap” yi sia
but nvm. I love it very much !
after that ard evening went to meet the GANJIAHUI
its been long since we meet up
I know she miss me a lot. haha
I also MISS her a lot too !
Settled down at cck one of the void deck
had lots of chatting and laugh
jiahuii what I can say is
I very qing xin I dun have this kind of friend in my life.
And pray hard future don’t let me see this kind of ppl
You should know what I’m saying uh. LOL
Next, tmr sch is long hours
Have to attend a motivation talk
frm 8am-6pm for the next three days
longer than normal sch hours
What listen to it, you will have motivation to do better in your o’s
This is bullshit !
overdue pic :((((
do you believe i ate this all by myself ? lol

綸's & 犬's
i love my beauitful nails !
still got more pics to upload
everyone are still waiting for the jervis sia. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home