Monday, January 19, 2009

Wah. I now super du lan can !?
Haven buy my new year clothes yet. Wtf *
New year is just 6 more days away.
Nvm. This coming friday gonna go town and buy it !
I MUST DEFINITELY GET A SUITABLE CLOTHES FOR MYSELF
Omg ! I have lots of pictures to upload
All are with jervis there
Her action is DAM fast
She can take over my tortoise seat yah
Ytd went sake sushi to celebrate my mom birthday
Should I say we are lucky or unlucky ?
Sake sushi were having blackout
But actually not totally blackout la.
Just that quite a number of times the sushi was not moving. LOL
Went to sake sushi eat, the machine ( duno what that called ) must suppose to move
So that the sushi taste more nice isn’t it ?
okay. I know is crap. Wadeva*
Finish eating acc my mum bought her new year clothes
Walau ! I very jealous of her la !
Last, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMMY ! LOVES :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home