Sunday, January 11, 2009

went nyp and np open house
have a great time especially in np
stay there from 12pm all the way till 6pm
there got games, dark house, handsome guys, goodies bag
we kept play their games there
so that we can get a chop in order to change so called a “movie ticket”. Lol
pictures will be upload again once I get it
sch sucks ! every tues suppose to report sch at 840am
coming tues gonna report to dm at 725am
know why ? because me and shiwei late to sch
wtf ! 1st day late. 2nd day nearly late,
the 3rd day punctual, 4th day late again -.-
when can I stop late to sch next time ?
everytime rush like a bull to sch
On top of that, now sch ends at 210pm accept friday
Hell man ! no early dismiss
And aep starts tmr, I’m sure it will extend like shit
Ytd chat on the fone with kang
we are talking abt MIT
OMG ! I cant wait till watch eps12
Is dam fcuking nice I tell you !
詹士德 & 李晓星 !!!!!
This is the storyline link for eps12
http://cache.club.pps.tv/topic/11102/917085/1.html
Feel free do spent time read it
It’s really really very interesting ! I promise*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home