Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Woohoos ~ finish chionging MIT
詹士德 and天魔星 will have a sweet and happy ending
But I think if 詹士德 tgt with me, will be more happiness
bu shi ma ? wahahs
Okay ! I know I' m thick skin ! haha
Not only the character of the show are good looking
The story plot is interesting too !
Out of 10 stars, I shall give….
Tada ! ★★★★★★★★★
( take your time slowly count uh )
I will certainly miss 一元pizza的 ~ missCHERRY老师,
酷酷聪明的 ~ oo7
情报王 ~ 187
心电感应 ~ 天魔星
大力金钢腿 ~ 747
I WILL MISS THEM LOTS !
.
.
.
.
Read it from a mag
Have some comment to it
So what he is an artist
Artist also a human being right ?
Did anyone say artist cannot have relationship ?
This is ridiculous man !!!
I hate those suckers who bluff people feeling
cant be forgive

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home