Sunday, February 15, 2009



shall have a short post today :)
cus its really got hundreds of photos for me to upload
last friday went to ms koh hse bbq
had lots of laughter, chitchat & great time wif them
addition, old classmates were there too !
long time no see uh.
we still gather back again. wahahas
okay ! and now is pictures time :)



(left pic ) i ♥ my hero+shifu ! she save my france !

my keaii de daniel ( right pic )

okay ! me&shiwei are just trying to be lame.
our class SHE = NSM (right pic )

do think twice before you hire this photograher
( TAKE 1 )
(TAKE 2 )
( TAKE 3 )
( TAKE 4 )

( FINALLY THE PICTURE IS OUT ! )

do you believe this year our class attendance are just this ? lol

formal class photo

i simply love her although her face look retard. opps !

main focus on jinyi cap

my best d&t friend :))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home