Monday, February 9, 2009


Went popular saw frh gai ban album
Oh my..!!!! I love the feng mian very much
I GONNA BUY IT !!!!! woohoos ~
few days ago, kang told me smthg
can say is this a good or a bad news to me ???
i dont know
all i know is that i really really wish to go
no matter what
lets see how it goes , hope it's not true
last thur aft aep,
I went to watch ‘ the wedding game ’ with the girls .
duno why the hell I go watch though I hate the bitch & bastard
Comment for the show was okay
Some scene are quite funny
Laugh till my tears burst out.
Last week intend go studiowu check out for dance courses
Due to the rain, end up was shopping in bugis. Lol
hope able to take up dance after o's
as for now tolerate is what i can do
@#$%^&*?/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home