Sunday, May 3, 2009


After tuition went to find TOHSHIWEI & REBECCA LAM at lot1 to study
Cant really say go there study la
cause I din study at all. Lol
but I took pictures there. *smile

the two red riding hood

i was wearing reb jacket. her jacket is simply v cute !


Afterthat went to meet GANJIAHUI
finally got my thumbdrive back
its like I has been keep on asking her out
and she is not free -.-
she’s indeed a busy women
both of us slack at my hse downstairs
chatted alot. Topic on girls, primary school friends, idols
recently if you guys got read any entertainment article
you should know what happen
like what jiahui say, the girl is really “heng dao lao sai” can !?
I bet hundreds & thousands& millions of people hope to be that girl
including me myself
in the end she did this fcuking things
she is really *****
hope this thing will end very soon :)))
& pls next time dont believe people that easily okay !? lol
i want to buy camera !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home