Thursday, May 14, 2009

New blogskin is up !
All thanks to REBECCA LAM JIAXIN
Always need her help me edit. Opps !
Haha. because if is I do, I guess need to take ages
for it to be done. Lol
Okay ! went night study with kang today
Wow ! I’m so surprised LOWYIQIAN went to night class
Not bad ! continue to go there every week
Remember ngeeann poly is your aim !!!
This week flies indeed fast
Monday vesk day = no school
due to marking day, upper sec will having
lesson for abt 2hrs tmr
Because they will be attending Adam khoo workshop
Some workshop that will motivate you study la.
So which mean school for us
left 3 three days !!! hohoho ~
Anw, today school is fun!
Went science lab and had chemistry practical
After the lesson, I realize that I have
the potential to be a scientist.
Okay ! it’s just craps*
took some pictures at there
Let’s take a look at this future famous scientist invention. Lol!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home