Tuesday, May 26, 2009

will be having hot housing for the next 2 to 3 days
is goanna be chinese & Chinese & Chinese
standard paper 1 first
then after recess paper 2
oh pls ! all this are just killing me!!!!!
-.- * 6 more days to go for chinese o lvl paper
.
.
.
fine ! talk some stuff that will give me no stress
change new blog song
wahahahs ~ i love my blog song
because is BOF. shi bu shi !?
thanks my chocolate !
yes ! finally watch finish boys over flowers
woohoos ~! I’m going to rewatch it if possible
for the time being I’m simply in love with SUYIJEONG
recently found that Korean phone is just so chio
i want singapore sell this phone too !
haptic pop :))))

tadah! Found this commercial regarding F4 advertise on haptic pop phone
the commercial is cute !
The F4 boys show that you can paint,
play the piano,balance your phone
& dial with your index finger! HAHA!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home