Monday, June 29, 2009

Yesterday, went to celebrate my cousin pre 21st bday plus farewell party
She is going overseas and further her studies very soon
Wish her HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE !
Do take care yourself at there alright ?
And you promise us you will be back during
by chinese new yr and visit ahma
See you at there :))))
I love the way she organize her party
It was located at a club house near her condo there
The decoration there was so high class
Live bands & singers performances,
food there was delicious too!
One Indian guy was performing playing of fire
Warning ! kids under 12, please dun try this at home. Lol!
And heard that her bday cake cost ard $100
Due to she knows the supplier, 50% discount for her
Oh my ! you imagine your bday cake cost that exp
Will you still eat it ? heart pain*
it was like only those that can be seen on shows
And of cause pictures definitely must take to remember
Oh ya ! there’s a stupid idiotic green creature out there
Grasshopper. I guess
Make me run and fell into the drain -.-
Luckily not everyone’s eye is focusing on me
Only my cousins, but I felt very xia shuay. lol
THANKS TO THAT MR GREEN CREATURE UH
Now, I have a blue black on my leg -.-



birthday girl & me !

my face like shit in this pic. BUT i like this family photo :))

my beloved cousins ! there's somemore.
due to busy, they din manage to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home