Saturday, October 17, 2009

2009upcoming new drama show 海派甜心
is going to show on 1NOV(Taiwan I mean. LOLL).
sick ass ! cannot manage to chase the first episode
I’m still have o’s. grr ~~
Can you believe such a handsome guy have to turn into like this>>>>>



Oh gosh ! Please ! please ! don’t tell me he is luozhixiang. NO !!!!
Omg ! the hair is TERRIBLEEEE.
Totally can’t accept. But of cause it’s fake hair la
looking forward to his character
Cause he confirm will give that stupid “ ah kok” face
Oh! And one more thing ! today pingshi told me one shocking news
Hot shot maybe goanna show on channelu. woohoos ~!
My long time no see de yuan daying
“JIE ER !!! GUGU JI " lol
Every weekdays. 1130pm
it only start on 2NOV (kang’s bday) onwards . novmember again !!!! -.-


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home