Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAPPY BDAY MUM !!!
LOVING YOU ALWAYS !!!!

Monday, town with aunt to cele my mum bday

Went sunshi tei to look for cousin and had lunch at there

Din manage to eat my wasabi ice cream that time

Wanted to catch it that day

But who know’s, that was for promotion only

Dam it ! I should have eat it that time !

After that trained down to jp

Went john little for shopping

I was so happy my ex- college still remembered me . hahahha

I don’t change alot isn’t it ? lol

her(right) face very shit right ? yes ! I know
she kept moving while I’m taking photos -.-

Okay ! as you can see the plate left not much food
Because I eat until haf way, I realize I forget to take pictures first
Lol! At least there is still some sushi left
that day too hungry already ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home