Saturday, January 16, 2010


Seriously, why the hell do we have to study English
& who’s the one who created English !!!???
Sorry mum & dad for disappointing you
How I wish could turn back times
Back to 1 Jan 2009, the day where I promise to myself
But I broke that promise
Yes !! I admit I didn’t study hard enough compared to N level
I cant blame anyone for it
Do I regret for this ? yes ! extremely !!

thanks dad for sacrifice his work and accompanied me down to polys
also, thanks to all my beloved for your advises & concern
okay ! I must optimistic
it’s not the end of the world
there’s still a long track for me to go
release of DAE is end of march
pray hard appealling is a successful one
i believe there's a miracle

although i really dont wish to come true
but this is the fact. nothing can be change
the dreamt really come true -.-
will make 2010 a very busy year for me

Last, thanks to all my beloved who came down & look for me when i work
loves you guys ~

my ever first caring maths + form teacher...MR TAN !!!

my dearest classmates. LOVES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home