Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shall have a dam long post today
Many things to talk about
Previously was busy working, didn’t have a good time to post
Quick recap, 2009 is the fastest year I ever had
perhaps because of o levels
Slack, study, aep
Lets have a brand new year of 2010
Hope everything will just go smoothly
Okay ! ya. I know I m slow. Whatever ~

Quitted m&s last thur, currently was doing another job
The job quite slack but is dam boring please
6hrs watching passer by just walking here and there
Feel free do come clementi and look for me
I will very appreciate it!
Oh, and thanks to my beloved ladies
Accompanied me home on wed
At least that day I m not going home alone
A million thanks ! you guys did surprised me uh ~ LOVES

went poly open house today
First stop went to sp followed by np
Got to know some of their course there, took broachers, watch performances and of cause not forget their goodies bag ( looking forward to it )
And thanks to sp that I had my ever first rock climbing at there
What I can say is that rock climbing is not that easy as what you think
make use of whole stretch of your muscle
But i'm sure it’s indeed a good experience
& I got my np shirt ! wahahahas ~ all thanks to rc6 !
Having some courses in mind now
Hopefully able to get in to the course that I want
Monday is realease of o levels result
Shit! & the shuay thing is I m the first one to get
make me more nervous -.-
what I have done is already done
I have put my best performance in it
now just have to pray hard, all the best to it !
While waiting for reb and kang to come and have our belated xmas gift exchange
Dinner at 302 and slack at cck area
Gossiping, having lots of fun & laughter taking photos
Talked back those fun days when we are in secondary school
I miss my school, beloved classmates & teachers, seniors ( although some we don’t know each other well )
miss those days we are tgt as one big family ~ UNITIANS
five years in unity just end like that
really have to say goodbye to that eagle school
and last I feel so guilty for not sing my school song for the past 5yrs
well, shall type the first line to commemorate my school
“ We belong to unity, as united as we can “ lol

Okay ! xmas gift exchange was a super LOL one
This time is not compare who’s present is the best
Now is compare who’s present is more jiao
So everyone bought their very jiao present from their home to exchange
Some bought stationeries, photo frames, handkerchief, accessories box ( I think )
Well, is quite a stupid idea la but I think it will be a very memorable xmas for us

due to laziness, photos will be upload again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home