Monday, January 11, 2010



Someone ever said that if you dreamt of something
It turns out to be the opposite way that what you had dream
Also, someone ever said that if you dreamt of something
It turns out to be the same in real life


One day night, I dreamt of getting o level results
I get e8 for my English, 20point for my L1R2B2
So what does this represent ?
Is this a hint ? or it turns out to be a different way as what I hope for.
Which one should I believe ?
few more hrs will be the last day for us to wear school u
And I believe it is the most important day for all the o level candidates
Gosh ! I start to scared & worried
Waiting for hai pai tonight !
Watch my him and release my stress


Good luck & all the best to me and all my beloved !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home