Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun, but tired





we are so proud of it. HIGHEST SCORE
we spend nearly 30mins just to break their record






can you see ?? YQ LOVES LZX !!!




I dint knew science was just so fun
Until I visited science center yesterday
Body world was first then science center
Three words to describe it
fun, cool, amazing
Spent the whole day playing at there
Met up with TC.TOLLYS and catch up with one another
Had dinner at delifrance
Slacked, laugh, camoring

Kang is going Thailand tmr
Hais. I goanna miss her
Faster come back la you <3>

Btw, thanks to GJH accompany down to work in the past 2 days
LOVES <3 at least I m not bored
Had a great chat in kfc uh ~
Have been eating fast food for the past 4days
Gosh ! I have to exercise and get rid of those oils & fats
Not healthy !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home