Saturday, February 6, 2010

NO DOUBT, THAT’S ME !

heard my mum said,this picture was taken when i was being taking care by someone else

and i have no idea about this. lol



i love this pic !!!!

tadah ! let me intro you. this is my mum ~

and this is my ah ma

my 1years old bday !

my mum said i took this pic when i just recovered from fever
anyway, i think that this looks like a "di di" to me !

and this is my dad! celebrating my 4years old bday. if i m not wrong

did you see the guy who is looking at the camera.
tell you a secret! he is my first love.
last time, to me i think that he is handsome.
but now,idk. lost contact with him
hopes he still stay handsome
ah boy ! if you sees this pic, come and look for me okay !?





cute right ? cute right ? lol
my baby photos doesnt look like me at all.
that's all for the sharing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home