Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUAY

TMDE ! I was DAM pek chek today
Was going to my work place today
So I took bus 160 from phoenix lrt
Which I never took it before previously
my agent told me that bus160 can go to my work place
and i decided to try it
then somehow I also don’t know why I ended up at woodlands check point
*and for your infor, my work place is near custom.
Okay ! continue my story…
So I approached to the police officers and they assist me the way out
It’s very troublesome I tell you
They have to check your IC, check your bag bla bla bla
My agent boom me lo
The officers said 160 doesn’t reach my work place at all
Thanks uh terrance! (my agent)
Nvm. around evening, Knocked off from work
Happily took bus 170 home
And who know’s the bus took me to the woodlands checkpoint
I took the wrong bus again!!
I WAS STUCK AT THE SHIT CUSTOM -.-
feel like getting out that fucking place
not a good day for taking bus

Work today was so slack but sians. Last day ~
Thanks YKY! Accompany me chat on the phone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home