Tuesday, March 30, 2010







goodbye to our boat !!











make a wish and your wish will come true CRAPS*


CLASSIC PHOTO COMING UP !!!


OMG !! poor OLD ELAINE. tkcare

-.-










i just simply love this pic. i dont know why. lol

Pulau ubin on saturaday
I swear I will not ever go there again
When we are high up on the hill,
That very moment I really feel like flapping a cab home
No energy, tired, the sun is hot
But overall, really had a fun memories at there (L)
Trained back to lot1 and had kfc for dinner
Off home and sleep ~
Reached home muscle ache -.-


Okay ! I very pek chek with nyp now
WHEN AM I ABLE TO GET MY DAE RESULT !!!??
Is like sch going starts in few weeks time
& I have been waiting & waiting
Also, friends keep asking have I gotten it ? have I gotten it ?
They also anxious with me
Thanks for your concern! (L)
Hopefully will be able to get it by this week
Praying hard !!!
NYP !! NYP !! NYP !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home