Saturday, April 24, 2010

friday, after dismiss from sch went dover and look for Daniel
Initially our plan is to go lot1 and eat
so we tap our card in from dover mrt station
Took mrt to clementi and back to dover again then we tap out -.-
Okay! I think that we are trying to act cute. Whatever ~
Ended up we decide to go sp de koufu eat lunch
Saw cherlyn at sp
I was ji happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yi sia when I saw her
I bet she also. Hahahahha !
Kang came along too after she dismiss from her lesson
After eating, so this two guys bought me to explore sp
So excited about it ~ Sp was dammmmmmmmmmm big I tell you !!
They have two librarys. One hilltop library, another 4 storey - high library
Oh my gosh !! bigger than lot1 national library. Lol
Finish exploring, went hilltop library slack
The air con there was not cold at all please
Compare to the freaking hot sun outside -.-
But is a good place to slack (Y)
Nobody will care you at all
Trained back to cck and met up reb & pingshi
I fianlly have the chance to met them up
Miss them so much !!!
It was quite pity that yuzhen unable to make it
Nvm. It’s okay ! there’s always a next time. Cheer up alright :)
Had kfc for dinner
Slack & gossiping
Night class was cancelled in a very last minute
So continue slack at lot.
Went library & long john kill time while waiting for Jervis, junle & you yang came
Slack my day all the way….

Pictures is with pingshi
Will upload those pictures once I get it

I want to get a new phone. White E63 !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home