Thursday, April 22, 2010

My very first class photos


Alright! have some update about my days in my new sch
My classmates there are friendly
Shatene and candy are new friends at there
They are lovely & great !
Lesson there all very sians
MME lesson was interesting only
Teach you how to use photoshop
Seriously, photoshop is a very cool software
However, CMO lesson was sucks like hell
Teach you things about computer components
Totally not interested!
Also, I heard from my lecture that maybe we will be learning amaths
Wtf! -.-
Oh, btw fyi I joining badminton as my cca.
Not funny at all okay ? LOL

Recently, met up with jh, sy, cherlyn & kang after dimiss from sch
Had dinner tgt!
I felt so comfortable with them
I can laugh out loud, craps whatever I want
As is really LOUD. lol
But that also doesn’t mean I feel uncomfortable with my new friends
The feeling is okay
Perhaps we have to know each other long and you really can see that this is really me :)
All of starts sch already
Do spent time meet up & catch up with each other alright ?
I love you guys !!

Btw, I miss OHELAINE, REBECCA LAM & YANGKAIYING
Where have you guys been ?
Meet up soon alright !?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home