Sunday, April 11, 2010



People !!! i’m back from genting
It was an awesome trip !!!!
Thanks jervis & her mum for the acc & settle of everything (L)
The weather there is super cold compared to sg
19degree celsius
First day, check in hotel, bowling session, eat, slack, taboo
Elaine taught us one game
Called “snap jack”.
Whereby it test your response and eye sight
Fun playing the game (Y)
Second day, went indoor & outdoor theme park
First time manage to sit most of their roller coast there
Why I have such a small courage & a weak heart ?? LOL
I think I should overcome my fear one day
Night, had a men & women talk, slacked until 4am
Off to our dreamland
Third day, regret for not eating their free buffet
All of us overslept -.-
Ended up having cup noodles and tuna for breakfast
arcade was next !!!
we won 748 tic and exchange a piggy bank as a present
3pm boarded the bus back to sg
reached home ard 11plus
fun 3D2N !! I MISS GENTING SO MUCH !!!
let’s have our next outing soonnnnn (L)





















i feel that i'm flying when sitting this









thanks to the 11ppl who acc me seat this
i know is childish. but who cares (L)















strictly prohibited !!











the sleeping buddha. LOL





I was so surprise that my mum allow me to overseas
Next overseas trip, aiming for taiwan
TAIWAN !!! WAIT FOR ME !!!

Sch starts tmr -.-
Don’t feel like going school
New environment, new faces
830am have to report campus
Shit !! goanna change my body clock back
6months of holiday just end like that

NOT going to think you anymore
Everything is over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home