Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thursday –
Went MOF celebrate my advance birthday with my parents
Their food there very nice! (Y)
Next time I want go there eat their ice cream
in the end i was late for my night class -.-

Friday –
After dismiss from sch, went sakura eat with my usual clinqes
after that they acc me home to put my cake
Jervis house was next !
We played “big, small = da, xiao” , snap jack, heart attack
I was so high upon playing black jack
Laugh non- stop!
Trained to ut and off to my night class




i was so surprised when daryl gave me this
thanks !! touched* (L)


when i reach home from night class, my papa sleep already
he dont even bother to sing song for me -.-
actually, he next day have to wake up early to work la
it's okay ! then i force my mama to sing bday song for me
seee !! she look so happy! haha
also, i was shocked when i receive a letter
thanks darling for your bday card !!
I LOVE YOU !!!



Saturday –
Catch the movie “monga” at westmall with jiahui & gang
The two main lead ethan and zhao yu ting is very shuai
是你杀了我爸吗 ? make us burst out into laughter
In the cinema somemore. HAHAHAHHA !!

Sincerely thanks everyone for the wishes & everything (L)
I’m officially 18 now !!
I know I don’t look like one. Whatever !!
Thanks to all my beloved !!
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
drag until june then able to receive my darling LZX call -.-
all the best to your up coming concert !!
WO AI NI !! cant wait till MAY !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home