Monday, April 26, 2010

sat went chevron sing k
Norman dam funny
He didn’t know the purpose of going out that day is to celebrate his bday
Until junle picked happy bday song & everyone starts to sing for him
Walked back to imm and had mos burger for dinner
Next, went giant purchase some alcohol
I’m so proud that I flash my IC to the cashier. No worries at all !
First time buy alcohol. The feeling is like so GREAT!
Everyone cabbed to jervis house!
Alcoholics, Indian poker, laugh, slack, gossiping, boys&girls talks
I felt so uncomfortable after continuous of alcoholics
But seriously, I felt much better after vomiting
Okay! I know I’m weak. Whatever ~
Norman & xinshen was abit seh that day. lol
Went sunshine place eat kuay zham ( don’t know how to spell ) at 4am!!
Read carefully ! 4AMMMM ! IN THE MORNING -.-
Omg !! I never had such a meal during this period of time. Lol
Due to laziness of walking home, ton at jervis house
Had a small chat with her and manage to sleep around 6plus
Fun day hanging out :)



Once again !! still happy birthday to this birthday boy la !
FINALLY YOU’RE OFFICIAL 18TH !!!

more pictures will be upload again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home