Sunday, May 30, 2010

okay, guys ! i'm back
update my happiness days with LZX !
alright, this few days i really went CRAZY over him !!
now my mind keep flash those happy memories with him
his shadow will appear whenever i shut my mind

day 1 - handshake event at citysquare mall




day 2 - show's luo concert !!
that day i simply went crazy & high
shouting my lungs out !
ended up having stomach cramp -.-
wu fa wu tian concert (Y)
i want part 2 !!!












he broke the drum stick during concert. LOLOLOL




day 3 - honeymoon event & auto session at IMM
just let me sit at there quietly look at him
& i'm satisfied (L)








day 4 - when he left sg. sadddddddddddd




GOODBYE MY LOVE
i miss him !!!!
JB tmr ? yes or no ?
i just want to see him ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home